Friday, November 7, 2008

Girly, Twirly Open House

Wow, what a whirlwind! 500+ hairbows, 100's of clippies, several tutus, onesies, candles, headbands, and hairbow holders, all laid out in beautiful displays -- ALL OVER MY HOUSE! It was very stressful planning for my first big sale, but so worth it. I had such fun "playing store" and so many wonderful people came through and were very complimentary.

Now, the question is, do I want to put my house back together? Do I want the 3 baby strollers back in the family room for the 2 girls? Do I want the Dora Explorer kitchen, with the Rubbermaid Containers full of play food and dishes back in my kitchen? Do I want to put my couch pillows back in the dining room where they were the "campground"? ABSOLUTELY!! I loved this experience, and I would do it again in a heartbeat, but I miss my girls who were shipped to Nana's for the weekend, and I miss their reminders. The signs that show where they left off and where they will start again next time.

But...before I get to all of that work, here are a few pictures from the Girly, Twirly Open House!






1 comment:

peony paperie said...

Looks really nice! and well organized! I hope it was well attended.

I was wondering if you have any clips left from your show that I could spend my $10 on? I don't want to forget! They're too cute to pass up.

Michelle
michelleharrod at hotmail dot com