Sunday, October 12, 2008

Great graphic designer on Etsy!


I wanted to write about one of my favorite sellers on Etsy. Joan at Bitsy Creations (and Bitsys Greetings) has been wonderful to me! She did the graphic design for the beautiful banner at the top of this page, created gorgeous business cards for me and now, to top it all off, has just sent me this invitation to an Open House I am having to showcase some handmade goods. Joan listened to my ideas and then chipped in her creativity to capture just what I wanted for showcasing my craft. If you need quality, professional business cards, banners, invitations, ANYTHING for your business or if you just need cute little greeting cards, announcements or labels check out Joan's shops. You won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I love that invitation that you are showing here. So cute! I will have to check out her stuff! Thanks!
Carrie