Sunday, October 26, 2008

My workspace



This is the space, my space to create. I used to have an area of the floor in the "man room". My husband's self-declared space to watch sports and decorate the walls with pictures of the Buckeyes and the Browns -- I still got to pick the paint color. In "his" space, I could watch television (HGTV most likely), or listen to music, or just close the door. Now, I am smack dab in the middle of the playroom...surrounded by princess clothes, more baby dolls than you can imagine, blocks, books, art supplies, the list goes on. Now, I have to clean up every time I quit for the day so that I can be sure there are no spare staples on the floor to stick in tiny feet. There is no organization in this space no matter how much I try. I have the desk, the bench (with storage inside), the narrow closet on the left. You would think that would be enough. But, I want a pretty space. An inspiring space. A place that when I put everything away, it is all truly put away. Here are some great ideas I found online.















I am not a fan of all of the bright pink, but I love that everything is put away!! This is from HGTV.com.
























This is my kind of organization...the kind I lost about 4 years ago with my firstborn. So neat, so pretty! Found on BHG.com.

Maybe someday!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Joan said...

Oh my goodness, I can relate. I have been saving pages from magazines for about 2 years with little tidbits of my future craftroom! :)