Friday, October 10, 2008

Organization


That word...it is something I used to be a pro at. A place for everything and everything in it's place. That was before my two princesses entered my now topsy-turvy world! I am a type A personality, a first-born. I like things to be neat and orderly. I think I TRY to clean up 10 times a day! So frustrating. I don't even have time to think let alone be organized. Many of you live that life too! Now that I am blogging, I have realized that I need to be organized to keep track of what blogs I like, what blogs I have posted on in attempt to bring traffic to mine. So, I searched Etsy this afternoon for a pretty journal that I could keep beside the computer to write down the things I find during my computer time -- inspiration, great gifts, recipes, etc. Here are a few that I found that I think are beautiful (I love damask!). We'll see if this helps me on my quest for Martha Stewart quality organization!!!


Kate Black Velvet Cherry Keyhole Journal
Julieboyles Black and White Damask Triple Fold

1 comment:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Great idea! Another one that helps me is using Bloglines. It is an online "library" almost...you tell it what blogs you want to keep track of, and it will do it for you so that you can just go to one site for all your blogs. I could not keep track of half the blogs I read without it! Thanks for visiting me today! :)
Carrie